Move-out Inspection and Room Turn Instructions
Inspect and clean the following areas. Enter your comments and photos below, and submit the form.
- Personal items left in room?
- Private bathroom overly dirty?
- Missing key?
- Missing welcome folder?
- Bedroom overly dirty?
PREPARE SPACE FOR NEW RESIDENT
Bedroom: Inspect and clean each area below.
- Door knob and light switch
- Floor sweep & mop, or vacuum
- Dust window coverings
- Baseboard trim (wipe edges with damp cloth)
- New mattress and bed box encasements
- Desk wiped
- Clean aall stains
- Dust lamps
- Dust or wipe shelves and closet
- Welcome binder with papers
- Key and keychain
- Bed linens and pillow (only if asked to do so)
Bathroom (Only for private bathrooms).
Assigned public bathroom should be inspected for visual cleanliness
- Shower (scrub and remove all stains and mildew)
Kitchen and common area
- Refrigerator shelf
- Freezer shelf
- Cupboard (if available)
- Food storage rack (if available)
- Shoe storage bin
- Mail (any old mail, write "Return to Sender. No longer lives here" and put outgoing
- Walk through living room and ensure visibly clean